...my journey through the valleys and over the mountains as i learn to live with the 'new' reality of losing xavier ian. this is a place i can jot down thoughts, feelings, and things i am learning through this journey of life.

if my dreams came true...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

since the nightmare began...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

support (finally) from the one i want...

today is a good day!

he doesn't understand what i am going through, but he is finally attempting to be supportive. i am so glad that he is finally attempting to support me in my grief rather than tell me i should be over it. i have my husband back, my best friend, my life partner. so, today is a good day...even if it is valentine's day and reminds me of losing xavier because he was conceived last february.

i was working on a valentine for xavier for stilllife365, but i didn't get it done in time. i will continue to work on it this next week and post a pic when it is finished. tomorrow is parents sharing hope and i am really looking forward to it. some days are good and some days are sad...today is a good day!

i love you xavier ian! happy valentine's day xavier!! i'll love you forever!!!

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* I'm so glad you have his support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he is finally supporting you. That is so great!!

    ReplyDelete