...my journey through the valleys and over the mountains as i learn to live with the 'new' reality of losing xavier ian. this is a place i can jot down thoughts, feelings, and things i am learning through this journey of life.

if my dreams came true...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

since the nightmare began...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

xavier ian's name request...

alright...so sometimes i steal ideas, but this one is really good. if you would like, please take a picture of xavier ian's name and send it to me via e-mail. i will compile the pictures and post them on both of my blogs for all to see.

2 comments:

  1. I have one ready for you but I need your email address so I can send it to you! Hope you like it! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blog post above this one has a slide show that i update as people send me pictures. so, please continue to send picutures and i will continue to update the slideshow. thank you.

    ReplyDelete