...my journey through the valleys and over the mountains as i learn to live with the 'new' reality of losing xavier ian. this is a place i can jot down thoughts, feelings, and things i am learning through this journey of life.

if my dreams came true...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

since the nightmare began...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

can crying be a hobby?


(this picture looks how i feel so often - dressed all pretty on the outside, but wailing on the inside; i just hurt so bad)



if
crying can be
considered
a hobby,
then
it's been
my hobby
of choice
lately.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I think it could. But I'm sorry it may have become yours, though if tears are displays of overwhelming grief and unspeakable love then I can see why it's your hobby and mine too. Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete