...my journey through the valleys and over the mountains as i learn to live with the 'new' reality of losing xavier ian. this is a place i can jot down thoughts, feelings, and things i am learning through this journey of life.

if my dreams came true...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

since the nightmare began...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

sleep & energy...

i haven't been sleeping well lately. i cry myself to sleep. i have to drag myself out of bed. i'm not well rested when i wake up in the morning.

i know that exercising would help, but i can't seem to motivate myself to exercise. i am melancholy.

emotionally & physically it's so much like those first few weeks again. why? i don't know. i wish i did. it seems another wave of grief has knocked me over.

i have a few artsy projects i want to start working on...now i just need motivation!

i know the art will also help me to feel better...i just need Motivation!

i just need MOTIVATION!

...and energy.

2 comments:

  1. Praying that you will be able to ride this wave through and get your energy and motivation back soon. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment and I would love to do it. I have been having problems with the camera, so I ordered a new piece. It may be a couple of days, but I will add xavier and miah!

    ReplyDelete