...my journey through the valleys and over the mountains as i learn to live with the 'new' reality of losing xavier ian. this is a place i can jot down thoughts, feelings, and things i am learning through this journey of life.

if my dreams came true...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

since the nightmare began...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

thankful: days eight, nine, ten, & eleven...

i'm sorry, i got a bit behind...

day eight: i am thankful for my daughter who still allows me to snuggle her sometimes.

day nine: i am thankful that i work with so many good people who are willing to listen when i need an ear!

day ten: i am thankful for the amish kids i work with; for their faith and all that we learn from each other everyday!

day eleven: i am thankful for my brother who is a marine and recently joined us back in the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment