...my journey through the valleys and over the mountains as i learn to live with the 'new' reality of losing xavier ian. this is a place i can jot down thoughts, feelings, and things i am learning through this journey of life.

if my dreams came true...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

since the nightmare began...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

things are looking up...

i will admit that the beginning of the year was a bit rocky. this past week i finally feel like i'm finding my groove. i've actually been doing really well. whenever i do well i always seem to keep my guard up just waiting for the downfall...so far, so good. even when something not so great happens i'm dealing with it well. i must give God the glory for this. i think it is because i've been going to bibilical counseling and reading my Bible everyday...doing devotions daily. my prayer life is still not where it should be, but i'm definitely feeling a lot more like my 'old' self or perhaps i'm finding my 'new' self.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear, Michelle. I understand what you mean about the "old self" "new self" thing. Feels good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me smile. :) I am happy that you are beginning to find yourself again. Prayer is an amazing thing, and I am far from where I need to be as well. But, He is so loving to meet us where we are!

    ReplyDelete