...my journey through the valleys and over the mountains as i learn to live with the 'new' reality of losing xavier ian. this is a place i can jot down thoughts, feelings, and things i am learning through this journey of life.

if my dreams came true...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

since the nightmare began...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

wellness screening part 3...

i will post my weight at least once a month to keep me on track. i haven't exercised yet this week because andy said he would exercise with me and he's been sick. so, here's my plan if i ever get around to starting it...

my plan for losing weight:


  • exercise at least four days a week in the morning

  • eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner

  • eat healthy snacks

my plan for bettering myself:


  • take time for myself EVERYday

  • journal or do artwork daily

  • do devotions daily

  • get enough sleep

  • read books

No comments:

Post a Comment